Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Church Is True.

As you can see I'm pretty bad at keeping this blog updated. I'm getting use to this whole blogging thing.
Well the last two weeks have been pretty good.
My dad and my brother.


My brother turned eight in April, but because of his ear surgery we had to keep postponing he baptism. On August 3rd he finally got baptized! I can't believe he is getting so big! I still look at him as if he was just a little baby, but he is getting older and already making decisions all on his own. I was so glad I was able to see him get baptized next step for him is going on a mission (hopefully). :)

Oquirrh Mountain Temple.
Also the following week Jordon and I went to the temple together for the first time. No we did not get married, but we did baptisms for the dead and it was a wonderful experience. The temple that we went to was the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was a really good time being in the house of the Lord, there wasn't a lot of people so it was pretty quick but I still felt the spirit in there.

I love visiting the Temple, and I feel so lucky living in a place were there are so many temples around us. I do live in Utah so we are pretty spoiled here. Now my relief society are having this temple month were they are going to the temple once a week on this month of August, unfortunately I am working on the dates they are going. But that's not stopping me from going to the temple this month, I'm accepting the challenge but i'm just going on my own time.



Church is True!

No comments:

Post a Comment