Friday, July 26, 2013

Called To Serve

This Sunday morning was a lot different than any other Sunday morning. It was around ten A.M that my sister woke me up saying that Marcela (my cousin) was on her way to my house because she finally got her mission call.
I got up checked my phone and I got a snapchat from her of a picture of an big envelope. I was so excited, the stake President told Marcela that she should be expecting it in about two weeks but it came within a week.
Marcela got home and she was so excited, i can tell that she wanted to open it already but we were just waiting for Imalai to arrive at my house.
Once everyone was home Marcela opened it, and she is called to Twin Falls, Idaho and has to report to the MTC on October 30, 2013!!!!

I am so happy for her, I've practically grew up with Marcela. We have been through a lot together good and bad times. But Marcela is like an older sister. Marcela has three months left before she leaves to her mission, so i want to try to spend as much time with her as i can because i'm going to miss her.

I know i haven't spent time with her as much because i'm normally with Jordon. but she is always there when i need her, which i appreciate.

these three months are going to go by fast, i can feel it.




No comments:

Post a Comment