Friday, July 19, 2013

Girls Night


 this past Friday I finally had it off! It's been a while since I've hung out with my friends so we made it a girls night.
Ever since I started dating Jordon, I have lost contact with my friends. Now, my only friends that I have are my cousins.

I originally was going to hang out with Marcela, I kinda wanted to ask Imalai and Alma but most of the time they are with their mans ( just like me). However, Imalai was actually free for once and asked me if i wanted to have a girls night on friday. We asked Alma but i guess she was to busy.

So our girls night was Imalai, Marcela, and me :)

We had a good time. We went out to eat to our favorite restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings. It was fun pigging out and catching up. After that, we went to Provo to go dancing.

I missed going dancing on Friday nights, at one point I would get sick of it just because i use to go all the time ever since i was 16. But now i barely go, and i miss it.

The only thing that i don't miss is having to run away from the creeps. For once i didn't have any creeps ask me to dance but i did have two normal guys that asked.

I turned them down though, it was pretty awkward but i guess they were nice about it too. :)

I love dancing with Marcela she is like an expert in salsa dancing, which is my favorite. Imalai is really good in bachata so i like dancing with Imalai when those songs are on.

I sure missed these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment